Friday, December 9, 2011

This has been the worst week of my college career!

well this week has been horrible socially as well as academically. I am a Communication major and so this week has been full of group projects and presentations. so a lot of my presentations are due today and tomorrow. In my media planning class group I felt like I couldn't do anything right. I kept telling them with the flowchart that our goals cannot be done in the media plan. I kept telling them that then brandon had to go in and change it completely. I guess I don't know that was a option. but since brandon did it our group leader actually listened and I did a prezi for our presentation and I worked like 5 hours on it and two of those hours were making the corrections they wanted. I lost a lot of sleep over this prezi and they didn't even use it and my group leader was throwing my under the bus during the question and I did the corrections and sent it to him the day before they practiced but he didn't get it till after they already practiced. I feel like I am just gonna fail out of this class. I bet my whole group will rate me low since i kept messing up. I hate this class. I am starting to really hate group assignments. Then for the millionth time this week I also got rejected by this guy that I really really liked. I found out on tuesday and I started crying then I had to go to my next class. but I did majority of my crying in a room where no one was. so that is good. people could just tell that I was crying and like 5 people asked me about it. it was nice that they cared but it really embarrassed me. I am totally skipping my AAF class because I am was getting some food because I was really hungry and I am not sure if we are doing much anyway. I realized it already started after it already started and it is only 1/2 hour so by the time I get there it will be majority over. Then in my events management class I did a presentation on the Sundance festival and didn't have 1/2 of the stuff I needed and I stayed up till 3 doing it. hopefully the presentation tomorrow goes better and so
does next week AHHHHH!!!

No comments: