Friday, September 30, 2011

So I've been thinking

So I've been thinking about this guy that I am interested in. he's is really confusing. he has been really hurt in the past and now he hates all women and he doesn't even want to think about dating. We were talking a lot about it yesterday. I got his phone number and he didn't know my number so i was texting him but then he figured out it was me really early in the game but he played along really well. I wanted him to say it was me but he kept playing the game. It was so fun. So I think he knows that I like him now because my first two texts were hey good lookin' and you look good in flannel! I wanted him to be creeped out but he wasn't it was really funny. he was like "is flannel what I am wearing". then we started quoting Kid History and that was fun. I was trying to get him to say that he knew it's me and so I sent him "Do you know who I am?" and he sent back "Is the Pope Catholic" and I didn't respond for a while then I came up with "Is Mitt Romney Mormon" because he is a political Science major. and he responded "Can Pigs Fly"

then a little while later he called me and I missed his first call then I was like someone is calling me from a restricted number. and he turns his phone around and it is calling someone and I was like that is so funny we are calling/ being called by two separate people. Then my friend TJ and his roommate answered my phone and Chris was on the other end. and he was like TJ how did you get to the other line. how did these two phones get connected!

A little while before that he was asking if I had a oregon number or a idaho phone number and I was like I forgot. I've had this number for a long time. haha

He also looked me up so he knew it was me, he said the person is calling from a sprint phone and we were talking about what services we had because and they both have Iphones so they said that they are with AT&T and I was like I am with Sprint and they both look at each other. and a couple times TJ just started laughing. it was so much fun.

Also at one point after he knew it was me he said that it's some guy in Idaho Falls. he said it's a guy or a tricky girl and he was looking at me when he was saying and I was like why are you looking at me. it was so funny!

but anyway during this fun game he was talking about how he doesn't date girls in his ward, and how he just asked this girl out and he is trying to get out of it. and I was like then why did you ask her out and he said because she is awesome! he really likes sarcasm. and the funny thing about him is his name. I liked a guy with his name at the same time last year. I just realized that during lunch today haha actually that situation really sucked. so hopefully this C doesn't end up like the other C.

I really like him and I kind of forgot about the other guy that I used to like. so after our discussion yesterday I can't tell if he wants to challenge me or he wants me not to like him anymore. he was saying that it would have to be a really special girl to get him out on a date much less more than one. I am not sure if that was a subtle challenge. then he started asking about my roommate that has a boyfriend. I wish he wouldn't do that. he always tell me to say hi to my roommates. I think he likes them more than me. I was telling him about a potluck that we were going to do and he asked if my roommates are coming. I wish he would just see that I am right in front of him. he doesn't need to look further! I can show him that girls are not as horrible as he thinks. I wish i could tell him that I am not like those girls he has dated before. I am trying to decide if I should even try anymore. if he wants to play me, I don't want to play!
I've been hurt countless times by guys and I keep trying even though another rejection would probably place me in his mind set that all men are evil and so is dating. I do fall into that state of mind but I always recover. I think if I was a guy I would get tons of dates. I would have gotten married ages ago. so not fair!

No comments: